Saturday, October 27, 2012

First Snow 2012


The other day, I went for a walk.  I came back soaked. 


Now, as I sit in my sweats having woken to find the world blanketed in white, I’ve realized how peaceful this apartment is.  I sit here in my brightly lit living room, looking out the window at the pure white rooftops, and listening to the squeals of our neighbor’s children as they play between the apartments.  I know in the coming months I will rue the snow and all it stands for; yet at this moment, I can’t help but love it. 




First snow, I welcome you with a tip of my knit hat and toast of hot chocolate.  Happy Snow Fall, Rexburg.

--Written Thursday, 26th of October

Also, my husband has turned into a ninja in order to combat the cold.  

My sexy man. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment