Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A Month Late Birthday Tidings


About a month ago, Nathan turned 24, and I turned 21.  My parents might have had a heart attack, but I can’t be sure. Either way, they’re alive and healthy and still helping me plan my wedding, so it can’t be that bad. 

Nate says I should tell everyone about that glorious week of ours.  However, this post is a month late.  So for a brief overview, I think I’ll just post a bunch of pictures that detail why I am the most blessed person on the face of the planet.

We start on June 7th around four in the morning. 
My roommates at the best.
Then, we turn to the person who makes every morning a happy morning for me. 
Yes, we are wearing coats in June.
After a day packed with classes, it's date night for the dear engaged couple.  Using the tickets bought intended for Nate's birthday, we head to a show with Bill Cosby.  While I don't have pictures of Cosby for you, I do have an example of the happy couple:
The blurry picture.
And a sneak shot of the other happy couple:
The blurrier picture of Kris and Audrea
While we did other things together on Nathan's birthday, these are all the pictures I have in my possession.  Therefore, my story must end.  


Adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment