Saturday, May 19, 2012

Mournful Musings for some Random Reason

Ky:  *groans…* “Nate, I think I’m dying.” *clutches stomach*

Nate:  *wraps Ky in a hug* “Oh no!  This weekend will be all about you.  What do you want to do?”

Ky:  *Grooooooooaaaaaaaannn* “I want to watch movies!”

Nate:  “Okay.  Let’s do it.”

And so it begins all due to Nathan’s sweet sympathy.  Little did he suspect . . .
[Friday Night]

[The Vow.]



Ky:  *sob* “No!  Channing Tatum go after her!  Don’t give in!  My heart is break-[hic!]–ing.  *sob*  Chaaaaaaaanning!!”

Nate:  *pats Ky’s back* “Uh, his name’s Leo, Ky.”




[Saturday Morning, Nate at work]

[A Little Princess]


The movie:  *in a choked voice* “Papa!”

Ky:  *choked sob as she lies curled on the couch* No matter what, Sara, I swear, *sniff, sob, hiccup* you. are. still. a. princess! WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! *buries head in hands with tissues*


[Saturday Afternoon, Nate still at work]

[Pride and Prejudice]


The movie:  “I beg you most fervently to relieve my suffering and become my wife.”

Ky:  “Darcy, no!  She will love you!”  *sniffle, cry* “Oh how could you be so proud??  Oh, why is my heart breaking?!”




[Saturday Evening, Nate STILL at work]

[Glee:  Prom-asaurus]
The TV show:  *As Quinn and Santana sing together to “Take My Breath Away” by Berlin*

Mike:  “You really are crying?”

Tina:  “Well I’m sad.  I don’t want this to end.”

Mike:  “What?  Prom?”

Tina:  “No, more like all of it.”  (Note:  This is a loose paraphrase.)

Ky:  *sobs while shoveling Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups into her mouth* It’s so beautiful.  *sniffle*

The TV show:  *Quinn stands after being in a wheelchair for so long*

Sam:  “It’s a prom miracle.”

Ky:  WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!


To sum up the weekend . . .
May the Midol be ever in my favor.  And may The Hunger Games NOT make it to DVD any time soon. 


 Ky:  "WHHHHHHHYYYYYYY????  Bring me more Reeses!!!"


This has been *sniffle, hic* Ky; signing *sob* off.

No comments:

Post a Comment