Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Want to wish everyone a Happy New Year! Hopefully you enjoyed the first day of the new year. Do anything fun? Kylee and I went over to our friends place last night to celebrate New Years Eve and the New Year. We played games and ate food, the typical activity. One of the games that we played was called Ticket to Train. At the end of the night, we had a blast playing the game that we had to borrow it from Jen and Adam. When we came home we ended up playing 4 more games, going bed about 4:30. Then we played several more times in the afternoon. In total we spent about 8 hours of ticket to ride. What a great way to spend the new year. It's rare for Kylee and I to find a game that we both really enjoy and can play several times.

Here are some pictures.







Also I started a photo a  day blog, it's one of our goals is to use our camera more often and do a photo a day. I'm not sure if Kylee will post photos on my new blog or if she'll start her own. But right now it's just me posting to that blog. Click the link.Nathan's photoblog and it will take you to the new blog.

Make 2014 your best year and best endeavors!

-N-

1 comment: